- LOCATION Port Kennedy
- PROJECT INFORMATION 900 lots
- PROJECT STATUS Now Selling
Set across 66-hectares of land along Perth’s premium coastline, Kennedy Bay will deliver $425 million of infrastructure, including a thriving retail and commercial precinct, world-class golf course and new club house, upgrades to the existing jetty and community amenities. With an abundance of land for sale, register your interest now to call this unique community your home.
The Kennedy Bay development will include more than 900 residential lots ranging from 180sqm to 600sqm, all within walking distance to north-facing beaches and the heart of Port Kennedy. The estate will include dining and retail hubs, world-class golf course, a new public jetty and boat moorings, parklands, cycle paths and a vibrant new Town Centre.
Kennedy Bay combines contemporary urban design with natural elements. The development will be sympathetic to the coastal habitat environment and native landscape, embracing and preserving the natural form of the land through its design.
Residential areas will be designed with walkability principles and around proximity to amenities. A network of interconnected, shady bike paths and winding walkways will inspire cycling and walking through the area and reduce car reliance and traffic within the Town Centre.
Key Features of Kennedy Bay
- Located 50 minutes from the Perth CBD and 45 minutes from Fremantle, Kennedy Bay is an activated, vibrant mixed-use coastal village that nature with urban connection and amenity.
- Surrounded by the Indian Ocean and the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park, Kennedy Bay’s waterfront entertainment and dining precinct will be accessible by boat.
- Birdie bar & restaurant is a destination food & beverage offering within the new clubhouse. Serving up a great menu and sprawling alfresco terrace with views of the golf-inspired nature play & mini golf course.
- Nature playground located next to the Links golf course. ‘The Nest’, the playground features a variety of recreational experiences across the undulating landscape including a seven-metre play tower, slide, climbing nets and grips, a log climbing pole, tepee frame, rope net bridge, tunnels, and balance logs.
- Newly opened clubhouse within our Kennedy Bay project in Port Kennedy.
- Jetty, foreshore redevelopment and boar moorings also coming in 2024 which will no doubt contribute to transforming the Port Kennedy region.
Discover Land for Sale in Kennedy Bay Today
Whether you’re looking at land for sale in Port Kennedy or Secret Harbour, WA, why not establish yourself in a new and exciting community? With Kennedy Bay in the heart of Port Kennedy and just moments from Secret Harbour. To find out more, fill in the form below and a friendly member of our team with be in touch shortly.